( Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact for this position.)
Hiring Nurse Practitioners (NP)
Medinet Healthcare Agency, Inc. provides in-home health assessments. We are looking for qualified, motivated Nurse Practitioners in the DFW area. Our healthcare providers conduct comprehensive, in-home Health/Annual Wellness Visits with Medicare patients as part of their health insurance benefits. The evaluations are conducted in a face-to-face manner where the member resides.
Primary Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform a comprehensive in-home medical evaluation of member and documents the findings
- Conducts review of medical records when available, interprets testing and exam results to develop a comprehensive report of diagnoses
- Comprehensive review of prescription medication
- Coordination with member’s primary care provider
- Documents follow-up care recommendations when appropriate
- Effectively represents the health plan in a positive manner to members and providers
- Properly identify and code medical conditions to the highest degree of specificity while complying with current coding requirements
- Reinforces to members the importance of staying current on covered preventive services
- Clinical expertise and licensure for level of medical training
- Computer skills including EHR experience is preferred
- Knowledge of managed care and Medicare criteria preferred
- Availability should be a minimum of 5 visits each week.
Required Licensing or Certification:
- License in the state of Texas
- Must hold and keep current National Board Certification
- Must complete continuing education to retain licensure.
- Compensation is competitive based on experience.
- Malpractice Insurance is provided.
- Company car and driver available if needed.
- Appointments are scheduled for you by our Staff.
- Assessment Visits are grouped as closely geographically as possible to allow more assessments in your schedule.
Medinet Healthcare Agency is an equal opportunity, affirmative action company committed to cultural diversity and compliance with the ADA. The company encourages all qualified individuals to apply, and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected status, including veteran and disability status.